Monday, 26 October 2009

BOO!

Halloween is my favourite holiday of all!

Even though it's barely celebrated in the Southern Hemmy, I still like to get into the spooky spirit. Here is a collection of terrifying tracks to help you get your fang on. Click the tape if you dare...xxx

1. I Put A Spell On You
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins (one of my all time favourite dudes)
2. Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers
3. The Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett (no Halloween complete without it I say)
4. Ageing Had Never Been His Friend - Love is All
5. Shakin' All Over - The Guess Who
6. I Start To Run - White Denim
7. Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean
8. Dracula's Wedding - André 3000 & Kelis
9. Super Freak - Rick James
10. Runnin' With The Devil - Van Halen
11. Love Potion No. 9 - The Clovers
12. Ghosts - Ladytron
13. Rumble - Link Wray & His Ray Men
14. Little Demon - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
15. Satan Gave Me A Taco - Beck (as if Scientology isn't scary enough)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates